Ruffles are everywhere this season, but if you don’t know how to wear them correctly this seemingly harmless trend can easily add 10-20 pounds to your figure (and that’s before indulging in a single slice of pumpkin pie!) However, if you do know how to wear ruffles to your advantage, they can add a fun […]

More and more, fashion is being designed for the thin, rich, tall and young. That’s great news for about 1% of the population. However what about the other 99% of us? The average American gal is now a size 14 and 5’4″ tall, and with the economy in the skids -no wonder it’s so hard […]

As seen on PRWeb… It was standing room only at The 62nd Annual Emmy Awards, where international stylist Ruth Levy weighed in on the top 10 Emmy fashion contenders.  “The Hollywood starlets separated themselves into two fashion corners. On one side, chic and elegant, and in the other – those who needed more training before […]